The new photos were taken by John Filo and Howard Ruffner, two students at the university.
by Jim Sleeper
While critics of college "snowflakes" prop up a fake crisis, even "good liberals" misunderstand student outbursts.
SOURCE: Washington Post
Trump promises executive order that could strip colleges of funding if they don’t ‘support free speech’
President Trump said March 2 he intends to sign an executive order mandating that colleges take steps to guarantee free speech to get federal research grants.
- The Quiet 2013 Lunch That Could Have Altered Supreme Court History
- It’s Not Anti-Catholic to Ask Amy Coney Barrett About Her Religious Group “People of Praise”
- The Incredible Influence of James A. Baker III
- ‘Schitt’s Creek’ Star, and His Fans, Are Taking Indigenous Studies
- Amy Coney Barrett and the Triumph of Phyllis Schlafly