SOURCE: Daniel Pipes Blog
by Daniel Pipes
Why have Poles responded so differently from Western Europeans to Muslim migration?
by Hasia Diner
“Greenhorns like us were the only ones they could get.” – John Nordstrom, founder of the Nordstrom empire.
by David B. Parker
We’ve been here before. In the South they stopped blacks from voting without mentioning blacks.
Those Who Deny Succor to the Immigrant in the Name of “The West” Are Themselves Profoundly Anti-Western
by Ed Simon
America in particular has been multicultural since the beginning.
- How Jimi Hendrix’s London Years Changed Music
- Presidential Campaigns are Almost Always about the Future. In 2020, the Candidates Cannot Stop Talking about the Past
- Richard and the Revolutionaries: Why did Lefties Love Wagner?
- Trump Alleges ‘Left-Wing Indoctrination’ in Schools, Says He will Create National Commission to Push More ‘Pro-American’ History
- Black Leaders Launch ‘1776 Unites’ High School Curriculum
- 52 Years Ago, Thelonious Monk Played a High School. Now Everyone Can Hear It.
- From MLK to Whistleblowers, the FBI’s Trouble with Dissidents
- If the Electoral College is a Racist Relic, Why has it Endured? (podcast)
- It’s the 100th Anniversary of the Wall Street Bombing
- Ed Bearss, Past Chief Historian Of National Park Service, Dies At 97