Bill Moyers Interview with Rick Shenkman
tags: civics,Bill Moyers,Trump,Political Animals
It's been a busy week. On Tuesday I was interviewed by Bill Moyers. I wish my mother were still around for this. She loved Moyers. He stopped doing his TV show a year ago but has now begun doing podcasts. He had to get back into the game. Who could sit out this incredible political year? (Jon Stewart -- are you hearing this? Get back in the game Stewart.)
I was the fortunate beneficiary. He's now posted the podcast. It's the first one he's published. I'm honored. Seriously. This is one hell of an honor!
(Click here for a transcript.)
comments powered by Disqus
- H.R. McMaster on Trump's White House and American National Security (Video)
- Trump's Praise of Robert E. Lee Gets Pushback from Minnesotans Proud of State's Role at Gettysburg
- Why The Supreme Court Ended Up With Nine Justices—And How That Could Change
- Black and White Polk Pastors Overcome Racism in Show of Forgiveness and Grace
- Robert S. Graetz, Rare White Minister to Back Bus Boycott, Dies at 92
- Look What Has Been Taken From Black Americans
- Watching “Watchmen” as a Descendant of the Tulsa Race Massacre
- The Harvard Community Reflects on the Legacy of Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- TODAY: Eric Weitz "A World Divided: The Global Struggle for Human Rights in the Age of Nation-States"
- Russian Police Detain History Professor After Protest