The Slow Path to Police Reform in Northern IrelandNews Abroad
tags: Northern Ireland, policing, police reform, Good Friday Accords
Donald M. Beaudette is an assistant professor of political science at Oxford College of Emory University. He is currently writing a book on punishment attacks and policing during Northern Ireland’s Troubles.
Laura Weinstein holds a PhD in Irish History and is a writer and analyst of Irish politics. She is currently researching a book on racism and far-right nationalism in Ireland.
comments powered by Disqus
- Democrats Introduce Legislation to Strike Slavery Exception in 13th Amendment
- How the 1968 Presidential Transition Compares to Today’s
- The Legacy Of Tunney Lee: Preserving The History Of Boston's Chinatown
- Campaigners Launch Legal Challenge Over Stonehenge Road Tunnel
- Hidden in Plain Sight: The Ghosts of Segregation