The Slow Path to Police Reform in Northern IrelandNews Abroad
tags: Northern Ireland, policing, police reform, Good Friday Accords
Donald M. Beaudette is an assistant professor of political science at Oxford College of Emory University. He is currently writing a book on punishment attacks and policing during Northern Ireland’s Troubles.
Laura Weinstein holds a PhD in Irish History and is a writer and analyst of Irish politics. She is currently researching a book on racism and far-right nationalism in Ireland.
comments powered by Disqus
- Bill Talks with Heather Cox Richardson About ‘How the South Won the Civil War’
- Southern Newspapers were Vocal Supporters of the Confederacy. It Lasted for Generations
- When Henry Wallace Warned of ‘American Fascism’
- Capitalism and Slavery: A Discussion with Caitlin Rosenthal, Tom Cutterham, and Eric Hilt
- The Hidden Faces of Apartheid (Review)